Clinical Studies and TrialsBusiness Application
Healthcare Provider SolutionsBusiness Application
Personalized Health PlatformConsumer Application
Clinical Studies and Trials
- The pharma industry is under pressure due to increasing costs and time required to bring therapeutics to market.
- Traditional methods of conducting clinical trials may not be sustainable as high rates of failure exceed revenues from new drugs.
- The quantum drug discovery component of the platform can produce a therapeutic molecule that is personalized for a patient or a group of patients with similar genetic systems.
- The digital platform will also allow for clinical trials to be done virtually (“in silico”) which can lead to dramatic decreases in costs and increased probability of success.
- Patient outcomes can be dramatically improved as significant through augmentation in safety and efficacy.
- Existing clinical trials can also benefit from genetic stratification.
Healthcare Provider Solutions
- Healthcare clinics are often burdened with unsustainable costs, poor outcomes, poor patient satisfaction and worsening health disparities.
- Rapidly evolving healthcare industry with medical and technological innovation constantly required in clinical space.
- Most care providers lack advanced architecture and data management systems to manage data collected from multiple sources.
- In addition, therapeutics prescribed to patients are often sub optimal as they are not based on diagnostics that include a deep analysis of key factors such as the patient’s genomics and microbiome.
- MNH is positioned to advance the healthcare and wellness sector by deploying its state-of-the-art AI and genomics platform to clinical settings.
- MNH’s genomics-based IP and generative AI allows clinicians to provide precision healthcare services to their clients.
- MNH is in discussions to partner with a number of prestigious healthcare providers at a global level.
Personalized Health Platform
- A significant number of North Americans search the Internet for health-related information and attempt to self-diagnose their conditions based on what they read online.
- Although there are a number of reliable digital sources for accurate medical information, there is much biased, inaccurate, and dangerous misinformation on the Internet.
- Even when the website itself is accurate, it’s possible for someone without medical training to misinterpret health information.
- No website has deep genetic and epigenetic analytics that are require for precision healthcare.
- Online health information is improving in accuracy becoming an increasingly important component of health and disease management.
- GEDI platform allows individual to learn more about their diagnosis than often provided by clinicians.
- Personalized diagnostics will lead to more precision therapeutics.
- Community that will give support from other people with similar conditions.
- GEDI can also keep user updated on emerging clinical trials, new treatment options, and other information about health condition.