Clinical TrialsBusiness Application
Risk Assessment for Insurance IndustryBusiness Application
Digital Healthcare Application for Infectious DiseasesPatient Application
Executive Healthcare ClinicsPatient Application
- The pharma industry is under pressure due to increasing costs and time required to bring therapeutics to market.
- Traditional methods of conducting clinical trials may not be sustainable as high rates of failure exceed revenues from new drugs.
- MNH offers a significant value proposition for the pharma industry: reducing costs and increasing success rates of clinical trials.
Infectious Disease Application
- Reactive global healthcare focused on an acute care burdens healthcare systems with unsustainable costs, poor outcomes, poor patient satisfaction and worsening health disparities.
- Efforts to expand preventative healthcare are being thwarted by traditional systems suited to acute care. The recent global pandemic has exacerbated gaps in the current approach.
- Despite widespread vaccine rollouts in many countries, we expect that the SARS CoV 2 virus and its variants will continue to be a burden on many healthcare systems much longer than originally predicted.
- MNH’s AI and genomics powered digital healthcare application seeks to empower individuals to take a proactive and predictive approach to improve health and wellness before they become ill.
- Approach to managing infectious diseases: Stratify population through detailed understanding of each patient’s personalized innate genomic risk factors.
- Use phenotype-genotype correlations to inform individuals at greater risk of infection.
- Contact trace those at greater risk to better protect. Once the platform can accurately stratify the population and protect those at greater risk, we expect that communities will normalize.
Risk Assessment for Insurance Industry
- Genetic testing can provide insurance companies with valuable insights on assessing health and disease risks for individuals which can be used to improve health outcomes and decrease overall costs for the industry through targeted health programs.
- MNH provides a unique value proposition for the insurance industry. MNH has developed a proprietary healthcare questionnaire for insurance risk assessments. Insurance companies can implement the questionnaire as part of the insurance application facilitating the assessment of genetic risk without the completion of a genetic test.
- Wellness programs are a key part of an insurance company’s offerings as both employers and individuals seek to improve overall health and well being. By utilizing MNH’s genomics based questions, insurance companies can tailor wellness program offerings to the individual needs of policy holders, increasing engagement and improving healthcare outcomes.
Executive Healthcare Clinics
- Healthcare clinics are often burdened with unsustainable costs, poor outcomes, poor patient satisfaction and worsening health disparities.
- Rapidly evolving healthcare industry with medical and technological innovation constantly required in clinical space.
- Most care providers lack advanced architecture and data management systems to manage data collected from multiple sources.
- In addition, therapeutics prescribed to patients are often sub optimal as they are not based on diagnostics that include a deep analysis of key factors such as the patient’s genomics and microbiome.
- MNH is positioned to disrupt the healthcare and wellness sector by deploying its state-of-the-art clinics.
- By utilizing MNH’s genomics based IP, these executive clinics can tailor precision wellness program offerings to the individual needs of their clients, increasing engagement and improving healthcare outcomes.
- MNH is in discussions to rapidly partner with many more clinics and healthcare providers in North America.
- Advanced discussions with a number of clinics across the world to add MNH’s genomics platforms to their platforms.
MNH offers a significant value proposition for the pharma industry: reducing costs and increasing success rates of clinical trials – increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
New Clinical Trials
- Use existing database of genomic analytics and detailed case studies to assist in drug discovery.
- Pipeline of pharmaceutical formulations for new clinical trials in various therapeutic areas, including: COVID long-haul syndrome, hypertension, cancer, female hormonal health and chronic pain
Existing Clinical Trials
- Genomics selection provides higher precision in trials.
- MNH analytics improve trial outcomes via patient selection. Genomic analytics determine why a certain pharmaceutical or trial is not effective or has side effects
Failed Clinical Trials
- Failed clinical trials can be revived through MNH’s genomic analysis.
- Significant upside for high-reward/high-risk trials where MNH engages later in the clinical trial process reversing previous failure to a successfully approved pharmaceutical