Dr. Richard Heinzl
Chief Executive Officer
- Harvard and Oxford educated healthcare entrepreneur specializing in preventive medicine.
- Founder of the Canadian division of the Nobel Peace Prize winning Doctors Without Borders.
- Global Medical Director, WorldCare Inc.
- Recipient of Harvard University’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health’s Alumni Award of Merit in 2016.
- Recognized by Report on Business in 2000 as one of the Top 40 Under 40 in Canada.
Dr. Mansoor Mohammed
Chief Scientific Consultant
- Recognized pioneer in medical genomics with significant discoveries in genomic pathways, role of Wnt4 and genomics & childhood development.
- Active early collaborator with Dr. Stephen Scherer whose later research was included on a list of potential winners for the Nobel Prize in Physiology/Medicine (2014).
- Founder & Director of R&D at Spectral Genomics Inc., Director of Genomics at Quest Diagnostics , Co-Founder, CSO & CEO of CombiMatrix Molecular Diagnostics (CMDX) and Founder & President of ManaGene Inc.
Dr. David Liepert
Chief Medical Officer
- Leader of quality management and self-patient care solutions.
- Post Doctoral Fellow at Stanford.
- Director of Quality Assurance and Improvement and Safety Leader, Cumming School of Medicine, Department of Anesthesia, Perioperative and Pain Medicine.
- Staff Anesthesiologist at Rockyview General Hospital.
- Chief Medical Officer at My Pain Sensei, Advisor to Green Sky.
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Visionary that uses exponential technologies, such as AI, Blockchain and IOT, to leverage health data as an asset and scale human centered AI across all healthcare facets.
- Technology leader with a strong Big 4 background (IBM, Accenture…) focused on executing Technology based Go-to-Market strategies in Healthcare & Life Sciences.
- Serial entrepreneur and angel investor, with a track record in building out and growing technology startups.
Chief Financial Officer
- Experienced risk management, governance, audit and compliance professional.
- Big Pharma International Finance and Operational Experience.
- Deep Wall street exposure and currently consulting for large global banks and asset managers.
- Technology product management, pre-sales and partnership alliances for major software platform.
- Past experience spans senior roles in corporate development, M&A, FP&A and controllership.
Chief Operating Officer
- Operations Executive with 20+ years of experience.
- Specialized in technology startups and logistics.
- Out-of-the-box, visionary thinker who champions innovative solutions.
- Ability to leverage data analytics to elevate strategic and operational performance.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing financial and operational controls that improve P&L scenario.
Dr. Andy Walshe
Chief Performance Officer
- Andy is a founding member, partner and chief performance officer of Liminal Collective. A globally recognized leader and expert in the field of elite human performance, his experience runs the gamut of human performance.
- To this end he has been deeply involved within the community exploring the spectrum of work from research & innovation to the application and training of all aspects of human performance for individuals, teams and large organizations in sport, arts & culture, military and business.
- His work to demystify talent has led him on a lifelong mission to hack human performance, and to extend his learnings for the betterment of society by applying these lessons in numerous non-traditional areas of human mastery.
Board of Directors and Advisors
Advisory Board Member
- Decades of senior leadership at large multinational organizations, including Senior Advisor for the Blackstone Group and Senior Vice President of Strategy at Dell Corporation.
- Held various corporate development and finance roles during a 27-year IBM career, including Vice President of Corporate Development and Head of M&A.
- Chairman of the Board of Experts at Glilot Capital Partners, and Chairman of the Board at Cloudreach.
- Active Board Director for Mphasis, Cylance Inc. and Pactera.
Co-Founder / Director / Chairman of the Board
- Executive Chairman of Green Sky Labs , a technology incubation company.
- Structured numerous public offerings in Canada & the US as investment banking advisor, founder and board member.
- Former senior economist with Canadian federal government.
- Frequent guest speaker at various international finance and economics conferences.
Chair, Business Advisory Board
- Recognized as one of the world’s leading experts in Information.
- Former CFO and General Partner for IBM Venture Capital Group, VP of Business Development for IBM’s Consumer Division and CEO of Edmark Inc., a subsidiary of IBM.
- Driving a portfolio of companies with leadership capabilities in green energy, medical technology, cybersecurity, education & real estate.
General Wesley K. Clark Sr.(retired)
Advisory Board Member
- Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO (1997-2000).
- Joined 2004 Democratic Party race for presidential nomination.
- Chairman & CEO of Wesley Clark and Associates and Chairman & Founder of Enverra, Inc., a licensed investment bank.
- Former advisor, consultant or board member of 100+ private & public companies internationally in energy, security and finance.
Advisory Board Member
- Early investor and advisor for several Biotech/Innovation Companies, including Green Sky Labs.
- Led the initial Green Sky Labs and IBM partnership, navigating the utilization of the Watson AI platform.
- Over 25 years of leadership in Sales, Operations, Engineering and Finance at IBM, Bell Canada, Celestica and Lucent Technologies.
- Chief Executive Officer at Green Sky Labs.